‘Nia is a sensory-based movement practice that leads to health, wellness and fitness. It empowers people of all shapes and sizes by connecting the body, mind, emotions and spirit. Classes are taken barefoot to soul-stirring music in more than 45 countries.’
Welcome to Nia Mid Sussex, students, teachers, Nia lovers and those new to Nia!
Launched in March 2012 by Annette Courtenage (Nia White Belt Teacher) and Emma Seymour (Nia student). Nia Mid Sussex is a community space which provides information on weekly Nia classes, workshops and community events in and around Mid Sussex.
We warmly invite you to join us and discover what Nia can offer you today.
FREE NIA CLASS IN HAYWARDS HEATH 18.10.12, NEW NIA CLASSES, MASTERCLASS AND SPECIALIST NIA SEATED AND ADAPTED TRAINING COURSE WITH GUEST NIA BLACK BELT TEACHER FIONA WINTER AND NEW YEAR NIA JAM!
- FREE NIA CLASS WITH ANNETTE COURTENAGE – Thursday 18th October 2012 – 9:30 – 10:30am – Dynamo Dance – Ladies ONLY Gym – South Road – Haywards Heath (above the Halifax and next to Greggs, there is a little alley way and the entrance is on the left).
- NEW NIA CLASS WITH ANNETTE COURTENAGE– Starting Thursday 8th November – 9:30am – Dynamo Dance – Ladies ONLY Gym – South Road – Haywards Heath (details above).
- NEW NIA CLASS WITH DIANNE MOWER – Mondays – 7:30pm – Koorana Centre, Ardingly.
- MASTERCLASS WITH GUEST NIA BLACK BELT TEACHER FIONA WINTER – Friday 16th November 2012 – Hassocks Infants School – 6:30 – 7:30pm – £10 – Rea: Creation – “Nia, Creativity, Fiona Winter and the music of Chris Rea!”
- SPECIALIST NIA SEATED AND ADAPTED TRAINING COURSE – 17th – 18th November 2012 – Hassocks Infants School – This course is for Nia Teachers who would like to introduce Nia to specialist groups.
For more details about the training please contact Fiona Winter: firstname.lastname@example.org
For booking information please contact Nia Blue Belt Teacher Jo Bonsey: email@example.com
- SENSATIONAL NEW YEAR NIA JAM – Sunday 27th January 2013 – Burgess Hill School For Girls – Oaks Hall – 3pm – 5pm (Doors open at 2:30pm) – £5 includes refreshments.
For more info. please contact Nia White Belt Teacher Annette Courtenage: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Nia classes 6 days a week, day-time and evening in Mid Sussex check out our selection of classes including Classic Nia classes and Funded Classes for the over 55’s!
(Burgess Hill, Hurstpierpoint and Ardingly)